Guillermo Gonzales Guereño
Entrepreneur & Consultant in Marketing and Finance. I also studied: Photography, English, Investigative Journalism, Innovation, and Rural Tourism.
I came to live in San Antonio de Areco 21 years ago and since 15 years ago I started to participate actively in the social life of the town.
Something of my relationship with the town and community:
- Creator and developer of areco.chat: a project for the digitalization of commerce in San Antonio de Areco.
- For 2 years I hosted a local TV program: ‘CAMINO PAMPA TV‘, about tourism and also a local radio program ‘ARECO EMPRENDE‘ about entrepreneurs.
- Member of the Commission Tourism Association of San Antonio de Areco for 12 years (Note in Clarín Newspaper, Note in Bosco).
- I was an advisor on tourism policy issues for Areco.
- I am a member of the Asociación de Amigos del Parque Criollo y Museo Gauchesco Ricardo Güiraldes (“the local Gauchos Association”).
- Treasurer of the Molina Campos Foundation.
- I am part of the Heritage Commission of San Antonio de Areco (to protect the urbanity and the original architecture).
- I collaborate with Apropdis, a sheltered workshop for people with disabilities and incorporated them into a socially responsible tourist circuit.
- Some years I collaborated with Conin Areco, a non-profit organization that works for the prevention and recovery of child malnutrition..
- I participate in the town’s social activities in general: Peñas, celebrations, Tradition Day, and other social activities.