ESTANCIA DAY TOUR
ESTANCIA DAY TOUR
IN BUENOS AIRES
Welcome to Camino Pampa: ESTANCIA DAY TOUR near Buenos Aires.
Located at the Gate of the Gaucho Culture and Traditions: San Antonio de Areco. With an unique sense of place developed through generations of gauchos working in the ranch.
The Estancia is a intimate retreat in the lush vegetation of the Pampas with rooms to cocoon you in comfort. Find refuge and resplendence in every corner of this historical and traditional home and working ranch.
The Estancia location is in the center of the green plains: perfect for an early morning jog or a very slow breakfast.
Visitors from across the world were drawn by the experience on offer in this ranch hotel, which nowadays is a byword for well-being and well-kept gaucho traditions.
The Main house draw their design inspiration from the golden times of Argentina, expressed in wooden ceilings and flooring, natural materials and old fashion comfort. Classic in style, with cozy details, each room is an airy, light-filled cocoon, balancing a sense of intimacy with stunning openness to the vast Pampas.
CLIENTS ABOUT US
ESTANCIA DAY OPCIONAL ACTIVITIES
ABOUT ESTANCIA DAY TOUR & LODGE
ACTIVITIES AND FOOD
- The Estancia offers a countryside retreat with activities such as horseback riding, relaxation, and dining.
- The large park surrounding Estancia de Areco includes old trees, plants, flowers, and swimming pools.
- Explore the organic garden, tack room, farm animal corrals, and enjoy carriage rides on the property.
- Various activities available: bicycles, play room, billiard table, soccer, volleyball, and more.
- After lunch, experience live folkloric music, dancing by gauchos, and a unique horse taming demonstration.
- Gastronomy reflects Argentine cuisine with empanadas, barbecue lunch, tea time snacks, and fixed menu dinners.
- Meals include appetizers, salads, drinks, wine, desserts, coffee, and continental breakfast.
- There are eleven spacious refurbished rooms, with private bathrooms and vintage furnishings.
- Each of the rooms have been uniquely designed and decorated, and all of them have excellent natural light.
- There are double, triple and quadruple rooms, with the possibility of adding extra beds.
- Room en suite, private bathroom, led television, complimentary Wifi, air conditioning, bath amenities, hairdryer, daily housekeeping.
- Transfer: to/from BA door to door in cars/vans with official license and professional driver
- Pick up/drop off: At your hotel or apartment in Buenos Aires. We can also pick you up/drop you off in the Cruise Terminal in BA, in the Domestic Airport J. Newbery or in the Intl. Airport Ezeiza (in this case extra fees applies)
- You can bring up to one handbag and one case per person. If you need to bring more luggage to the Estancia Day & Lodge: please clearly clarify it in your request so we can specially set the transportation for you.
Room en suite, private bathroom, led television, complimentary Wifi, air conditioning, bath amenities, hairdryer, daily housekeeping,
Activities: horseback riding, carriage ride, two swimming pools in summer, bicycles, play room with games and a billiard table, soccer and volleyball field.
Demonstrations: live folkloric music with dancers and an unique horse taming demonstration.
- Full board four meals:
- Reception with meat pie appetizer (empanadas) with drinks.
- Barbecue lunch of argentine asado: sausages, beef, chicken, pork, with salads, non alcoholic drinks, ½ a bottle of wine per person, dessert and tea/coffee.
- Tea time snacks (homemade pastries) with coffee/tea/sodas.
- Dinner (entrée, main course and dessert) Fixed menu (not á la carte)
- Continental breakfast
- Drinks: during the meals: wine, beer, sodas, water, juice.
- We can also prepare a vegan/vegetarian/celiac menu for you: reception with cheese and olives or vegan “empanadas”, and main course of the lunch: a pasta dish (noodles with sauce or cannelloni), an omelette with cheese or sautéed vegetables, all with three different fresh salads. If possible: please let us know in advance about your choice for the main dish.
Check-in: 13:00hs, Check-out: 10:00hs, Lunch: 13:30hs
- From 0 to 5 years old: if they share the room with at least two adults: no charge.
- From 6 years old: Standard prices applies
We can add: guided walking tour at the gaucho town San Antonio de Areco, wine tasting, folckloric dances class, masajes, etc.
- Communication of cancellation 15 days before the arrival date: transaction fee charge of 10% over the amount paid.
Within 14 to 8 days before arrival, cancellation fee of 50% over the total price.
Within the 7 previous days of the arrival or “no show”: cancellation fee of 100%.
- If you need to change the date of your Tour (subject to availability): should be communicated at least with 15 days of anticipation.
- The prices could vary.
- There is no refund for bad weather conditions.
PRE- BOOK YOUR ESTANCIA DAY TOUR
Please choose your date and fill out this pre-booking form. We will be sending you the program, prices and how to confirm your reservation